dry verge in black

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for a dry verge for tiles in Black - does anyone no of company's/manufacturers who do the. SO far i can find brown, terracotta, and slate grey.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Try manthorpe they do black I used some recently, they are not individual's though they come in 1m lenghts.

I was guessing he had looked at them Alistair, they may say black but to my eye they are more grey than black.

Sponsored Links
I was guessing he had looked at them Alistair, they may say black but to my eye they are more grey than black.

Had looked at manthorpe and they only do slate Grey. I know eurocell do them but they have a clip system which to me make them more complicated !!

thanks any way i shall keep hunting !

Manthorpe GLV-RH are definitely black I still have one in the van.

Think thos are linear ones - but i went to look at the manthorpe ones today in Slate Grey - for the sake of it and from distance virtually black!.

thanks for the help!

Probably a little late but we had to use manthorpe dry verge, don't rate them much. we prefer sandtoft verges, they fit together realy well and look spot on!

Also i think back always fades to gray after a summer or two on them!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back