DYSON WASHINE MACHINE INNER DOOR REMOVAL

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI LADS I NEED TO CHANGE THE HANDLE ON THE INNER DOOR IS IT HARD DO I NEED TO TAKE THE DOOR OFF ETC THANKS IN ADVANCE ANDY..

Sponsored Links
Dyson machines are serviced almost exclusively by Dyson, but they have an excellent service centre who I am sure will give you any advice you need.

Dyson machines are serviced almost exclusively by Dyson, but they have an excellent service centre who I am sure will give you any advice you need.

well yes and no yes they will help if i pay them 100 quid plus vat but that covers he said any job so it could be the drum etc.

but i only need to find out how to get the little handle off which they wont help me with!! the handle itself is only 3,50 plus vat btw..

Sponsored Links
Sorry about that but the last time I asked them for advice they were very helpful, it was a couple of years ago though :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back