E-Bay

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone else had problems with the E-Bay site. I have not been able to access it for 2 days

Sponsored Links
Has anyone else had problems with the E-Bay site. I have not been able to access it for 2 days
What do you mean by 'not able to access it'? Do you mean you're entering the url but cannot see the site/the site doesn't load? The site isn't accepting your password?

Sponsored Links
I have loads of trouble with Ebay - I keep buying stuff!! :LOL: over the last 3 days I've bid and won around 10 items! :oops:

Most must have or impulsive purchases of books, toys, cds, tools etc end up on the shelf gathering dust! :LOL: :LOL:

I bought a mountain bike off ebay that must have been pinched as it was so cheap. :evil:

Still i bought it. Is that wrong? :confused: No actual evidence to say it was stolen though.

I bought a mountain bike off ebay that must have been pinched as it was so cheap. :evil:

Still i bought it. Is that wrong? :confused: No actual evidence to say it was stolen though.

If it is stolen MW, then technically, despite buying it, you dont own it.

If it is stolen MW, then technically, despite buying it, you dont own it.

surely cheap doesn't automatically equal pinched? :eek:

1 Month old, £750, bloke was overweight living in a council flat :eek:
http://www.evanscycles.com/products...oogle&utm_medium=froogle&utm_campaign=froogle

Nobody actually said it WAS nicked! :rolleyes:

didn't they?

No, you may have missed the bit that said:

......... No actual evidence to say it was stolen though.

So what you meant was that no one came to the conclusion it was stolen !!!

after all that's the court's job anyway !!

;)

Sponsored Links
Back