Earlier Request and response from Now it all's?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having listed the problem set out below I feel annoyed and dismayed at the suggestion made by another user, if he or she cannot be constructive or polite sling your hook! My reply follows- Sorted I have read the manual 3 times and there is nothing to show the removal or installation of the sensor. I am not an idiot as someone seems to think? I ask that person to pick up or read the online version of the Vaillant Manual for the installer ecoTec plus 824 and then apologise.
I logically thought out this situation, removed the option of a soaking by draining the system completely and installing the little blighter plus inhibitor.
Good luck all of you who use this site As my 1st request was treated with contempt. You know who you are!
(Hi! I have this F75 problem, so far replaced pressure valve and have in my Mitt a Water Pressure Sensor. Ha! Ha! I hear you all, Yes I tried removing it carefully and got a face full of Water plus inhibitor. Please can anyone help? The water pressure was up and down like a YoYo, Im not so sure it is the Sensor but as I have a genuine replacement might as well fit it without getting a soaking What do I do other than turn all the water off.)

Sponsored Links
Haven't a clue what you're talking about, but, this is a DIY forum, therefore the best and safest way is to treat everyone as though they know nothing.

Unless of course we know different. :rolleyes:

Incidentally, do you think if I take the car into the garage, they will give me some free advice on the problem, so I can go home and doitmyself. :confused:

The way that forums like this work is that you post your further comments on that same thread and not start a new one.

But on that boiler the front case is the outer combustion chamber cover and we do not recommend that any DIYer removes it!

Its job for an RGI.

Tony

Now it alls?

I have read your one and only previous post and can see nothing wrong in the replies given. Was a 'bad' post deleted?

Sponsored Links
He does not know how to spell "Know it alls".

From the manual which you had read 3 times:-

"9.1 Safety instructions
Danger!
Each time the components are replaced, comply
with the safety instructions below for your own
safety and to avoid damage to the appliance!
• Put the appliance out of operation.
Important:
Before starting any maintenance work:
Isolate the mains electricity supply by disconnecting
the plug at the socket outlet (if there is
only an isolating switch remove the fuse from
the switch).
• Close the service valve in the gas supply as well as the
service valves in the heating flow and return pipe.
• Close the service valve in the cold water supply line
(combination boilers only)!
Empty the appliance if you want to replace water-bearing
components of the appliance!

• Make sure that no water drops on live components......"

etc. etc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back