Eastbourne.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I need to relocate cos I am getting old and does any have info re living in Eastbourne.

I like the idea of being on the seaside but any info will help like any good local pubs cafes (not these new chrome/glass/odd music places) prefer saw dust floors and a good beer and chat places.

Crime rate ? ,i know about the beach gets washed away every winter and the council bulldozer it back.

I have seen a few nice properties in the harbour development to rent (I will rent now).

Thank you. James.

Sponsored Links
Why don't you go and have a cosy weekend with the other old fogies?

Thank you joe-90.

I did visit just after Christmas and met a couple m&f 65'ish into swinging and they invited me to their club but I had expected a dance club but it was more of a sensual dance club with no music.

When you coming down joe-90.

Sponsored Links
oh ballcocks

oh ball valves in the old fashioned way..

Joe-90 bring some of your grease for the old dried out birds...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

james,well its like any town,crime rate is getting worse.pubs well there are quite a few as to say which is the best?,well i used to drink in the ship in meads but as you want to be in the harbour that is the other end of the town.your best bet would be to walk to pevensey bay some nice 1s there m8.
as for the beach well it doesnt get washed AWAY that often,and in august we have airbourne which im sure you will absolutely love?thats if you havnt been here before when its been on?.
as for cafes,you get a good breakfast at seeside cafe.
hth.

Phew ! its looks like joe-90 will be joining me for social events when I migrate to Eastbourne :LOL:

But you have to like his courage when discussing the onset of a change that is happening to my much :D loved country.

If only our politicians would plan/prepare for more than 4 years in a job and not suck up to their expenses provider.

Sponsored Links
Back