Ebay buyer feedback to seller, revising?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Due to an error on my part, I ordered some threaded rod too short, but before the seller sent it, I asked them to amend my order to longer rods, and separatly ordered the longer rods. The seller claimed it was too late, the item had already been sent.

Two days later, both lots of rods arrived in the same package, so I complained to the seller, who just blanked, so I threatened negative feedback, still blanked so I then gave negative.

Seller then offered to sort it via a refund, if I would remove/revise the negative, which I agreed to. I now have the refund - Except I cannot work out how to revise - anyone please?

Sponsored Links
I don't see why you should revise it, he deceived you and lied to you.
My reviews are always truthful. I was asked once to revise it, my reply was, that would make me the same as you.

I don't see why you should revise it, he deceived you and lied to you.
My reviews are always truthful. I was asked once to revise it, my reply was, that would make me the same as you.

Whilst agreeing, I did agree to revise my feedback if refunded..

Sponsored Links
Leave the original feedback and just write a new one but explain why you are giving him a different perspective.
Then again, what's he going to do if you don't leave him a favourable one? He can't demand his product or his refund back.

Info here -

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Info here -

That only lists the feedback I have been given, as a buyer..

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Back