eBay scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
It wasn't irrelevant if it actually happened.
If it was all expected, then it wasn't out of the ordinary. But that was the emphasis that Mottie placed on the interaction.
The buyers compalint was just an after-thought.

We still don't know how Mottie demonstrated it working if they never left their vehicle.

He rembers to mention the xenophobic details, but forgets to tell us that the whole interaction was to be expected? :rolleyes:
It was you who called him anti foreigner because he 'dared' to say they cracked on as though they didn't understand English in the first place. Your 2nd post set the ball rolling.
That was the only hint he gave that they maybe foreign in his original post and you jumped on it like a robbers dog

It was you who called him anti foreigner because he 'dared' to say they cracked on as though they didn't understand English in the first place (2nd post) that set the ball rolling.
That was the only hint he gave that they maybe foreign in his original post and you jumped on it like a robbers dog
Mottie has history of recanting his xenophobic anecdotes.
He comes out with them regularly.
He could have omitted the sons and his mother inability to speak English and the story would have lost none of it's factual occurrence.

Sponsored Links
Why are you all, still talking to The box of Frogs, Roy Bloom
The twonk is on ignore for me: makes keeping up to speed on GD the work of moments (y)
Excellent, that's another two more posters' silly responses that I won't be receiving.

You have to bear in mind, not everyone is as honest as Roy / Himmy / Turkeys / Herring / Rogue / Scarlet......... ;)

:ROFLMAO:
I surprised you know what I'm posting if you're suposedly ignoring me. :rolleyes:

Neither of them would get out of the van and come into the workshop (they both acted as if they didn’t understand English) to get the item. It wasn't exactly heavy so I carried it out and loaded it into the van. I showed them it working (laser beam).

We still don't know how Mottie demonstrated it working if they never left their vehicle.

I'm assuming the van had windows at the front (the type you can see through) and that the mother and son where not in the back of the van with the tools.

I'm assuming the van had windows at the front (the type you can see through) and that the mother and son where not in the back of the van with the tools.
Isn't it sad how you've been wracking your brains to explain Mottie's anecdote's anomalies.
Perhaps you could explain how they managed to ask Mottie to help them load the gear if they can't speak English.
He asked if I could help load it onto the van
He loaded it onto the van, not into the van.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back