Edging for garden beds

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was watching one of those gardening programmes on TV (the one with the Irish guy - Dermot or something)...

Anyways, he used a stainless steel edge for his borders...does anyone know where I could get these from - I've tried all the local garden centres and looked on the web and no luck so far.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
i think you will find that dermot whatsisname gets almost every thing he uses custom made.try looking for a metal supplies company

You're right breezer, not something you get from a garden centre.
But remember Tin, if you go this way it will be cut to size with a guillotine and the edges can be as sharp as stanley knife blades, i.e. no kids about

Sponsored Links
Or Des O'Connor and save money.
Seriously though , because of the high chromium content you will struggle to take off the sharp edges with a normal file, see if they can grind the edges for you, as you would with a glass mirror.

And dont let the edge get anywhere near your mower blades. :cry:

Joseph.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back