Educate me about radiators

Sponsored Links
so you think the only circuit that can go through a bedroom is a heating circuit ???
op , they are better to heat your ceiling than the room especially with concern for heating your room you will probably be covering it with towels as well
I wasn't planning to go to the trouble of having another circuit put in. That's a lot more carpet rolling, floorboard lifting, and hole drilling than it's worth.

I wasn't planning to go to the trouble of having another circuit put in. That's a lot more carpet rolling, floorboard lifting, and hole drilling than it's worth.
you don't need to worry about that op .im not advising you to put another circuit in , leave it to the plumber and if he is using your heating circuit he will need to add inhibitor if drained , just ask the plumber about your query . has he come recommended at all ?

Sponsored Links
ask round family and friends to see if they had any worked done and happy with them

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back