efficacy / failure to operate insurance

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the time of year is arriving and i need to renew my insurance (even as yet i am not an approved installer)i prefer to keep myself covered in case of problems arising.

if it would not be to much trouble who do you use for your insurance and are they any good ??

i have a far dew years experience within this industry working for a couple of the large nationals so i always do what i was trained to do in regard to documentation and maintenance (i even now have a monitoring station to connect my digi customers to for keyholder call only).

Sponsored Links
the time of year is arriving and i need to renew my insurance (even as yet i am not an approved installer)i prefer to keep myself covered in case of problems arising.

if it would not be to much trouble who do you use for your insurance and are they any good ??

i have a far dew years experience within this industry working for a couple of the large nationals so i always do what i was trained to do in regard to documentation and maintenance (i even now have a monitoring station to connect my digi customers to for keyholder call only).
The most popular two are Camberford Law and SISS.

Like any insurance provider they will try it on, premium wise, so don't be afraid to threaten them with the alternative.

You already seem to be aware of ensuring you get 'proper' cover. These two will provide that. Many of the others don't.

Don't know what you've paid previously but proper cover ain't cheap. That should give you an indicator of what is been quoted/provided.

Sponsored Links
thanks very much,
its a few years since i had to do this i was with a company in Oakhampton in devon (but that was a looooong time ago)
i cannot remeber the price then but i know it was not cheap.

one of the reasons i need this type of cover is that we have gaineda good contract for a national fuel supply chain to maintain the fire alarm equipment, so getting adequet cover is vital !!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back