efficient combi with good dhw flow rates?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have received both positive and negative comments about alpha boilers, but at the moment I am not aware of a product that gives equivalent performance as the alpha flow smart package, in terms of combining both energy efficiency (sedbuk A plus gas saver) and performance (18l/min dhw).

Can anyone suggest another alternative approach that would rival this (or be not too far from it)?

thanks

Sponsored Links
Vaillant 937
Worcester Highflow 440 Cdi
Worcester Highflow 550 Cdi
ACV Heatmaster 35TC

And those Italian boilers Dr Drivel goes on about - Atmos. There are others. We only fit the first four.

Gas Saver is not available on most boilers, it has been around a couple of years and if you massage the figures it can look quite impressive. If you massage them another way it doesn't. Alpha are a small scale reseller (it is an Italian product) in the UK and offer a lot of add-ons to give a kind of USP.

Not convinced myself.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back