elctric cooker point....instead of gas!

D

diane1

hi...im just about to move into a new(to me) house, the kitchen has a gas cooker.....and id rather have electric!....is it a big (expensive) job to fit an electric cooker point?...obviously wouldnt be doing it myself ;) , just trying to decide which is the better option!

cheers! ...Diane :D

Sponsored Links
No it is expensive to run them tho.

Stick with gas if you like your money to stay in your pocket,.

As for the wiring for electric, well it is a bit like asking how long's a piece of string (or wire, to be precise), would depend on the difficulty and length of installing it

Martin

Can't see it can't quote it, as they say.

There are so many variables - it could be in the £tens, or several hundred.

A gas hob is so much better anyway. If you want a new cooker get a dual fuel one, if you want separate units get a gas hob and an electric oven.

as a spark myself, i should be promoting all things electric (keeps me in work ;) ) but IMHO, stick with the gas hob, far better..

Sponsored Links
:LOL: ok ok.....ill stick with the gas one!!!.....
cheers guys!....Diane, in a very very sunny Blackpool.....:cool:

Sunny I'm sure.

I'll bet it's a bit "bracing" along the promenade though...

8) Bracing????...its 5 degrees here.....us northerners are made of tough stuff you know!.....bikini and flip flops!! woop woop!..... ;)

Diane

:oops: .....no i didnt.....ive never worked behind a bar......im not tall enough to see over the top!...lol...

8) Bracing????...its 5 degrees here.....us northerners are made of tough stuff you know!.....bikini and flip flops!! woop woop!..... ;)

Diane
pic-tures-la-la-la
pic-tures-la-la-la
pic-tures-la-la-la
pic-tures-la-la-la
pic-tures-la-la-la
pic-tures-la-la-la
pic-tures-la-la-la

aww, go-on :p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back