Electric shower + alternative rose

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Triton 'Trance' electric shower with standard rose which was supplied. i wish to alter the bathroom & fit a 'traditional' style victorian rose to the electric shower unit.

My question is this, the proposed shower rose is rated at 0.1 bar; would i get a decent shower from this type of rose??

Sponsored Links
Probably not. The rose will be designed for higher flow rates than an electric shower can deliver. The result will be a dribble.

Is see your point, but i have looked up the maintained working pressure data as follows:

Current shower rose - 0.05 Bar min, 0.5 bar Max
Proposed shower rose - 0.1 Bar min, 6 bar max

Would the minimum 0.1bar provide enough flow for a reasonable shower, or would as you say "A Dribble" :?:

Sponsored Links
Pressure and volume are not the same thing........you get very little volume from any electric shower........Chris knows what he`s talking about ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back