Electric shower switch tripped

mr walker said:
hi folks i have an electric bath and i am wondering how i should wire it up an what protection i should use,rddc or rdc and what cable? please help?
many thanks

YOU shouldn't. RDDC is a non-existant term, as is RDC. No offence intended, but you dont seem to know enough about electrics. Pleaase get an electrician to do it, for your own protection. WTF is an electric bath anyway? What's electric about it? The rating (in watts or kilowatts) of it is also very important.

Sponsored Links
(bear in mind i had not read mr walkers other posts when i posted the above reply, and didn't realise he was actually an electrician) :eek: :LOL:

(also, RDC is a real acronym. In my line of work, it stands for Regional Distribution Centre)

Adam_151 said:
RF Lighting said:
I'm sure my local CEF still stocks these.

Are you sure thats not Protus? one of CEF's brands you are thinking of?

No, I know for sure the stock proteus, but I think they stock protek too. I wouldn't fit either brand personally.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back