Embarrassing bodies

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
New series just started on Channel 4
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/embarrassing-bodies/4od#3159586

Amazing as always to watch and you think some of the people on it are actually very stupid for not seeking medical advise sooner. The first guy with a huge hernia is a case in point - doesn't that hurt just a little bit?! :eek:

I know you call a guy with two penises 'clever dick', but what do you call a woman with two fannies?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What kind of guy would go on national television and show off his haemorrhoids hanging out like a bunch of grapes? Doesn't he have neighbours or work mates?

What kind of guy would go on national television and show off his haemorrhoids hanging out like a bunch of grapes? Doesn't he have neighbours or work mates?
Maybe he comes from Wigan ;)

The kind of guy who knows he'll get private health standard treatment.

For me....The worst part of this program was the bloke who walked in with massive warts all over his hands ( let alone the filth under his fingernails)

Only to go on to happily reveal to the doctor, that YES he handles raw meat all the time... AS HE'S A CHEF :eek:

God help us. :LOL: :LOL:

For me....The worst part of this program was the bloke who walked in with massive warts all over his hands ( let alone the filth under his fingernails)

Only to go on to happily reveal to the doctor, that YES he handles raw meat all the time... AS HE'S A CHEF :eek:
yeh I thought that. Makes me smile when I see folk buying from burger vans on the side of the road - with not a toilet in sight. Or worse when the owner handles the bread with no gloves then handles money :eek:

I think the fact he got his old fella out on national tv was worse - there is a place to do that - the clap clinic.

Sponsored Links
Back