England or I die here ............Calais

Sponsored Links
Frances problem isn't it ........they've allowed the camp to exist and people to gather there.
We are no longer part of the EU.
I don't know which newspapers you read but they're wrong.
We haven't even submitted article 50 yet, and aren't likely to for at least four months.
Then there'll be a few years of negotiating. Then there'll be a general election or another referendum.

Sponsored Links
The frogs ( quite intentional politically incorrect post Brexit colloquial phraseology)
Should disperse that lawless rabble, France let them in to their country and are allowing them to congregate in the 'jungle' it's a problem of Frances making.......... sort it out France ........frog idiots.

You could not make this up. But will almost certainly happen here in the UK if the likes of our resident three stooges have a say.

New development targeted at Muslims in Melbourne sparks outrage

A block in Melton South will be transformed into housing targeted at the Islamic community, with 75 separate lots and a mosque built in the middle of the neighbourhood.

It’s called Iqra Village and is said to become Victoria’s largest faith-based housing.

LINK

They wouldn’t get in if this chap and his men were still defending the south coast. :)

upload_2016-8-30_19-19-58.jpeg

So, Australia has "faith-based" housing development.

Whose bright idea is that?
What the hell is it?
Why the hell is it?

Can I have a Jewish house please? - no, I'm not Jewish, just fancy a Jewish house or, second thoughts, maybe a Sikh one.

So much for trying to achieve integration.
Even Australia has succumbed to the ways of lunacy.

Just noticed - It’s called Iqra Village

IRAQ village :ROFLMAO:

After discovering faith-based housing, I have realised it's not as daft as first appeared - yeah right.

Presumably Muslim houses would have letter boxes instead of windows; also the ends of the drain pipes would be cut off, the same, indeed, as a Jewish house.

Any more ideas?

Sponsored Links
Back