Entry zone flex 20

ZNK

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

Having another problem now, bare with me. Cant seem to get the entry zone the way I like it.

Want it simple, 1 keypad for set / unset, 1 Pir to trigger, 30 sec delay on entry and exit.

The exit works fine, set as a 02 Exit with 30 sec delay. Entry though, no entry time given, PIR triggers the alarm.

Manual states;
If the Exit zone is activated while the system is set, without the unsetting of the group being initiated, an Intruder alarm condition is activated.

But where do I initiate the group to become unset as the PIR already is in the group?

Ideas?

Sponsored Links
I think your needing your zone to be '07 - Entry' instead instead of '02 - Exit', that will start the entry time when the pir is activated and give you time to unset?

Hope I understood correctly.

Agreed Jibbeh. If a PIR is the only entry/exit trigger, then that's the zone type.

The issue with this setup is that when you have no magnetic contact based sensor on the main exit/entry door, then you have to wait for the full exit time after last triggering that entry/exit route PIR before the sytem is set and you get the 'double beep' full set confirmation. When you have the 'final' zone on the door, then you don't have to wait for the full timeout to know that the system is set.

It doesn't matter when you have opening/closing reports over SMS though, as you get 'system set' confirmation without waiting around anyway.

Sponsored Links
Hello

Yup, as usual youre right. Works like a charm

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back