Texecom Veritas Alarm - Part Set Zone Activation Delayed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi hope someone can help,

I have configured a Part Set on my Texecom Veritas Alarm, Keypad option.

3 Zones configured, 2 Entry/Exit and 1 Guard, once set any of the zones when they are physically triggered will produce a muted beep at the panel but there will be around a 10sec delay before activating the Zone at the alarm.?

Once activated the Zones operate as expected, the E/E Zones start the 20sec Entry Timer, and the Guard Zone will trigger the alarm.
On a walk test all the these zones will display at the panel straight away, and can't find a setting in the manual to explain this initial delay.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
? The entry zones start the entry timer , quiet entry tones in part entry , going louder when half the time has run out ….that sounds normal what where you expecting ?

Thanks for you reply sparkymarka,
I wasn’t aware of the quiet entry feature in part set
I don’t remember that at a previous property, am I right in assuming it is a selectable option.?

Sponsored Links
some functionality can vary from panel and or keypad versions from memory.

Couldn’t tell you what they were off top of my head or how the differ.

I do recall some LED keypads functioning differently when swapped out on some panels from the units replaced.

Ok thanks for that secureiam
Think I’m happier now I know it’s a feature rather than any fault / human error.! Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back