EPDM Quote

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, don't bite my head off.....I know no-one can give an accurate evaluation without seeing the job....just need to know if I'm being ripped off or not.

Flat Roof......I've put all of the timbers, insulation boards (celotex with ply on top) in.

Approx size is 2.3m x 6m....think its around 7m square in total (forgot to mention its a triangle shape. He is going to fit it in one piece, consequently there is a fair bit of waste.

He also said he will lay a couple of boards on top of the insulation I have laid down so the insulation fixings don't show through (would that be a problem ?)

Parapet walls.

Bloke says its an easy half day job but has still quoted £425.....seems a bit steep to me?

Cheers and Happy Christmas !

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies....job done today - pleased with it.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
I'm pretty sure they used waterbased for the flat and contact adhesive for the upstand.

Luckily, I don't think it was a freezing night so hoping all is ok.

There is a small 'bubble' around five inches long on the upstand, just below the trim, so I assume the adhesive was missed here. Hoping it won't be a future problem as I can't see how it can be rectified without making a mess of the original appplication.

Hopefully nothing to worry about.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back