Eurosec CPX panel, FAO Saxondale and others

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just looking at alarm panels as our pyronix paragon plus is getting a little long in the tooth now (and there is doubleing up to get it all to fit in the six zones that the panel has)

Interested in the CPX as it seems to represent good VFM, and has a decent set of features, 16 zones (when zone doubling used), onboard dialer, and LCD keypads, got a few questions though

1) Just want to check that this panel comes with the installation manuals in the box?, I know some makes can be fussy and only provide them to resgistered installers.

2) I assume the zone doubling feature is quite straight forward, like two EOL zones wired in series with different values of resisters on each to enable the panel to tell them apart?

3) Is the any reason why the panel needs to be hidden away these days, I know you need to have it in a protected area, but is there much to be gained from hiding it as well?... current panel has a built in keypad and so is on the kitchen wall

Sponsored Links
Just looking at alarm panels as our pyronix paragon plus is getting a little long in the tooth now (and there is doubleing up to get it all to fit in the six zones that the panel has)

Interested in the CPX as it seems to represent good VFM, and has a decent set of features, 16 zones (when zone doubling used), onboard dialer, and LCD keypads, got a few questions though

1) Just want to check that this panel comes with the installation manuals in the box?, I know some makes can be fussy and only provide them to resgistered installers.

all manuals, user instructions etc and tech support WILL talk to you

2) I assume the zone doubling feature is quite straight forward, like two EOL zones wired in series with different values of resisters on each to enable the panel to tell them apart?

yep

3) Is the any reason why the panel needs to be hidden away these days, I know you need to have it in a protected area, but is there much to be gained from hiding it as well?... current panel has a built in keypad and so is on the kitchen wall

if its for your self dont worry as long as you set it for EN2 (this will make sense when you`ve seen the instructions..LOL) it`ll not give set / unset info on the display to anyone looking in through a window etc

good little panel http://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/index.php might be a good place to start

Advertising isn't allowed in the forum.

Advertising isn't allowed in the forum.

isnt advertising its a link to a supplier or are you blind as well as stupid

if it offends you simply click the " alert moderator .." button and mod 8 will delete it

Sponsored Links
It's a link to an advertiser. One that doesn't pay for that advertising. Gedditt yet?

MOD 8. I don't click links to alert moderators, never have and never will. It's your forum, so run it as you wish. If Soxo and his buddies get free advertising then that's up to you. You either allow it or you don't.
The inconsistency is that you disallowed the shop known as 'Security Supplies' from advertising a few weeks back - but it seems you've had a change of heart.

.......... is that you disallowed the shop known as 'Security Supplies' from advertising a few weeks back

LOL - a good friend of mine as it happens was spamming !

usual inconsistencies from you then

Spam the forums all you like mate - makes no odds to me.

Spam the forums all you like mate - makes no odds to me.

why not you`ve been doing it for years (see above post for example)

nothing to do with me, unless your accusing me of guilt by assosiation but I dont think you really want to go down that track with your record

pmsl

you know for someone who left your very vocal - still a fool

...and your grammar is still infantile. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back