EV are they worth it?

Your link not working properly for my browser. Is it this one?

No, it's fine. Probably just incompetence on your part.

Never mind. I'm not going to run out of ICE bus fires for a very long time. I think there are roughly 250 a year... :)

Try this one...

Sponsored Links
No, it's fine. Probably just incompetence on your part.

Never mind. I'm not going to run out of ICE bus fires for a very long time. I think there are roughly 250 a year... :)

Try this one...

I heard about that at the time and freaked right out - i've often used that route!

Sponsored Links
Doesn't say it's not EV. If the firemen allowed it to burn out by itself, that would indicate an EV.

Sorry, I forgot you were a bit hard of reading... :rolleyes:

"...and then we heard the fuel tank explode - it shot a great load of fuel across the side of the road... the smoke was unbelievable."

"...and then we heard the fuel tank explode - it shot a great load of fuel across the side of the road... the smoke was unbelievable."
So the woman was some kind of a bus expert? Did she say what type of fuel, petrol, diesel, or lithium?

So the woman was some kind of a bus expert? Did she say what type of fuel, petrol, diesel, or lithium?

Yes, I suppose it could have been an electric one, fitted with a diesel flame thrower that squirted burning diesel across the road in order to try and discredit ICEs... :rolleyes:

How about another one, eh? (I've got plenty...):)

No... don't tell me... it only happened because one of them had an aunty who lived next to someone who had a friend who once test drove an EV...:rolleyes:

No... don't tell me... it only happened because one of them had an aunty who lived next to someone who had a friend who once test drove an EV...:rolleyes:
This one has all the hallmark of a mobile/laptop igniting spreading to car, then to the pump, then to the other car. Lithium battery devices should be banned in petrol stations because the rudimental fire fighting facilities such as a bucket of sand would have no effect on a lithium fire.

The explosion does look similar to EV. Can't blame people for making the wrong assumption.

Oh be we can. And indeed, we must! Otherwise, the lies spread. Some folk will just be ignorant. Too stupid or idle to want to get to the truth. others are more sinister. The lackeys and lickspittles working on behalf of those powerful vested interests in the continuing use of fossil fuel, to deliberately spread FUD.

Tell me... which category do you fall into? Bit of both, maybe? :)

This one has all the hallmark of a mobile/laptop igniting spreading to car, then to the pump, then to the other car. Lithium battery devices should be banned in petrol stations because the rudimental fire fighting facilities such as a bucket of sand would have no effect on a lithium fire.

:ROFLMAO: You know... sometimes, I look back through history and I wonder how we could have been so stupid, superstitious and ignorant to burn women for being "witches" in the 17th Century....

...but then, I read one of your posts...:rolleyes:

Bad luck, EV's are being banned. Somethings are just obvious. I believe I would be right to assert EVs are a trap for china. The trap would be sprung when a blanket ban comes into effect. China never did work out the viability of EV's. It hoped the west would take their tat. That ain't gonna be so.

What is that thing on his head? Roadkill? :ROFLMAO:

What is that thing on his head? Roadkill? :ROFLMAO:

The anti-EV brigade are getting really desperate now. The Photoshopped pics are getting even worse. It's like they're not even trying any more. Just photoshop a picture of some "fire" on to the roof (and glass! :ROFLMAO:) of a photo of an EV...

Still, you know what they say - "you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can always fool Nutjob all of the time".... ;)

Sponsored Links
Back