Even More Police Brutality...

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
J

Johnmelad502

IT has taken two long years but soldier Mark ­Aspinall has finally won justice after a night out in his home town ended with a ­frenzied beating from a POLICEMAN.

More

Sponsored Links
What justice? They let off the two coppers that were holding him down, and the third "special" copper is outstanding? or has he been charged?

I'm sure I went to school with this guy, Mark Aspinall..?? And yet again, the plastic copper will get a slap on the wrist, and an open prison for a few weeks. Ho hum! And get a job as a door supervisor on his release most likely.

You should post some links to police officers who have gone out of their way to help others.....you will find a lot more links to post.

“Lightfoot is a bully and a ­coward who got a thrill from dressing up as a policeman and beating someone senseless,”

I think it's a bit harsh to tar all police officers with the same brush, as most do an outstanding job in difficult circumstance, with little praise from the local community, this "man?" is obviously a knob! and should not be a member of the police force.

Thug-in-uniform Lightfoot, a van driver in the week and a volunteer special constable at weekends
Oh not even a real copper, bullies other road user with his driving antics too, I bet. So he's a volunteer looks like it's a power trip!

Sponsored Links
You should post some links to police officers who have gone out of their way to help others.....you will find a lot more links to post.

I could post links to people from all walks of life who do a good job. But just like the police, that is what they get paid for.

The police have certain powers which unfortunately we see them abuse on an almost daily basis.

20 stone Lightfoot :rolleyes: You can`t find a Special like an Old time copper :idea:

This is so clearly assault, who could watch this video and not see the guy being punched in the back whilst he's held to the ground.

Ignoring the newspaper coverage and the fact he's a war veteran, I wonder if everyone would be so outraged if it was just "drunken yob pinned and punched by policemen"? At the start, what was he saying that riled the two policemen plus hobby-bobby Light-of-Foot... Was it:

a) "Oh dear, I appear to have succumbed to the multitude of beverages I have consumed throughout the course of the evening. Officers, I vouchsafe that I shall return to my domicile with due haste, venturing only from the most direct route in order to procure a delectable skewered lamb sandwich with lashings of chilli sauce and a sizeable portion of refreshing salad upon the side."

or

b) "Eh! You! Y'fuggggger, fuggin p**f in yer t*t-shaped *BURP* hat. Yeh! I'll take the lot of yers on yer f-f-f-f-fuggen *BURP* b-b-b-b-STAAAAHDS!!!"

Nights out will only be trouble-free and police-free when you don't get morons going out to get drunk/coked-up and have a "fight" (aka common assault on a passer by) regardless of whether or not they are a soldier. Police can't go about knocking heads but at the same time I laugh my a**e off every time I see a gobby g*t being rough-handled by the police or being physically thrown out of a nightclub. It's a delightful paradox.

I hope I'm wrong and he was saying something innocuous. If only the CCTV had sound.

Lightfoot had already been done for some wrong, and had been demoted to a special. It's not tarring all with the same brush, but pointing out that police brutality is rife, and they never get charged for doing it. And this isn't the first time this has happened in Wigan.

Sponsored Links
Back