Ever since binladen got it,

thatbloke and spacecat appear to have the same thoughts / inputs , I am beginning to wonder is this the same person ?? or has thatbloke got a split personality , or are they gay lovers using the same pc

Sponsored Links
Its not my location. Technically I am telling the truth.

''Location - Cumbria'' does not necessarily mean my location is Cumbria , just that Cumbria is a location.

So you are still a liar then. :rolleyes:

There has been a huge increase in military activity from the numerous bases where I live, lots of passenger jets, chinooks , those combat helicopters all flying in formation. Lots of planes etc.
Somethings up.

I live in Cheshire and a Chinook has just flown over my house....something we dont see round here much?

I live in Cheshire and a Chinook has just flown over my house....something we dont see round here much?

I live near Newcastle and watched 2 fighter jets take-off in formation from the airport (yep, the civilian airport) a few months ago (maybe before Christmas).

Couldn't quite make out what they were, but we certainly don't see that round here much!

Maybe the OP is subconciously paying more attention since the death of OBL? OP doesn't say where he is so we can't even make presumptions about the crews being deployed overseas. Infact they could even be practicing for an airshow!

Sponsored Links
There are a 3 RAF bases not far from me, but they dont have much activity, except when the air shows are on.

There are a 3 RAF bases not far from me, but they dont have much activity, except when the air shows are on.

I bet they are really buisy actually. Just that everything leaving and arriving is stealth. ;)

Nope , just found out prince what's his name is learning to fly an Apache on one of the bases.
So before he arrived someone must have said ''lads , look busy ffs''.

Nope , just found out prince what's his name is learning to fly an Apache on one of the bases.
So before he arrived someone must have said ''lads , look busy ffs''.

By crikey he's managed that quickly; he qualified yesterday!

Why would I want to move to Hampshire? I'm quite happy here thank you. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back