Export drive

• Thread starter whitenoflight
  • Start date
more important than who said it
Today the ONS revealed the trade figures for May . Oh dear. These politicians keep talking us up and telling us unemployment is decreasing. I want to know ,what are these jobs ? The pound is even stronger, exports are even harder to make, Why would you employ when exports are decreasing ? Yet when it comes to election time who will you vote for ?
successive gov's over the past 55 years have failed to deal with the import/export deficit. In fact, I can't think of anything they have done for the benefit of the citizens. This should make it clear that voting for usual candidates will get the same results. You want change, not thru the establishment you won't. Ok that's outta the way. Exports will only increase by 2 ways, cost and quality. These 2 also apply to the home market, if the homers don't buy why would anyone else ? Next, currency exchange. Not being part of the euro [level playing field] costs everybody money on every exchange, therefore adding to the articles price. This is compounded by sterling being unbelievably strong. If exports have been bad when the pound was closer to parity with other currencies, how can exports improve when it is strong ? Trade figs were released for April it was a shock to all except me, I watched the pound getting stronger, I couldn't believe what politicians have been saying for the past 6 months. Now these buffoons are going to go to companies and tell them how to improve their exporting strategies. God almighty , patronising at the best insulting at the worst. You vote for this incompetence. Have a laugh when hear these morons talk about the economy and watch the exchange rate at the same time, then look at yourself and laugh some more

Sponsored Links
Back