Exposed

O

oompah

England football team that is,irrespective of Lampards goal that wasn;t,I'm afraid to say that we have had a proper pasting and have been exposed as being far from good enough to compete with smaller nations let alone the big boys.Ah well it will be soon 4 yrs gone and the next world cup :LOL:

Sponsored Links
WE HAVE JUST BEEN GIVEN A LESSON ON HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL,i really hoped they had learned the lessons from the previous 3 games,sadly they hadnt.
I SAY SACK THE BLOODY LOT OF THEM,all i heard from the commentary was the germans were an inexperienced team,that maybe so BUT THEY WERE DEFO HUNGRY FOR THE BALL.and they played with passion.
amazing to think the best english player was the goal keeper and he had 4 go past him.
endland = shower of 5hite.third rate football team.

Sponsored Links
Sack the stubborn manager. Anybody in this forum could pick a losing team. How much is he paid?

least you can enjoy the rest of the tournament now without all those nerves

Sack the stubborn manager. Anybody in this forum could pick a losing team. How much is he paid?

Far too easy to blame the only person not actually playing football. !!!

Put it this way, would you like a job where you were rated on the performance of 11 people for 90 minutes??
Same with the first match: People were only too eager to blame Green for the horrendous mistake. Very few actually blamed the 10 players in front of him that should have stopped the ball from getting that far down the pitch.

Put it this way, would you like a job where you were rated on the performance of 11 people for 90 minutes??
Same with the first match: People were only too eager to blame Green for the horrendous mistake. Very few actually blamed the 10 players in front of him that should have stopped the ball from getting that far down the pitch.

with respect John, that's a daft argument... you're the keeper, your job is to stop the ball coming towards you... if the other 10 were that good, you wouldn't play with a keeper. But if the keeper performs relatively worse than other keepers, he's carp.

As for capello.... the team plays as he dictates. If he puts rooney in goal and james on the wing, do you blame capello or the players?

with respect John, that's a daft argument... you're the keeper, your job is to stop the ball coming towards you... if the other 10 were that good, you wouldn't play with a keeper. But if the keeper performs relatively worse than other keepers, he's carp.

As for capello.... the team plays as he dictates. If he puts rooney in goal and james on the wing, do you blame capello or the players?

perhaps he shouldve done,coz rooney was carp.

perhaps he shouldve done,coz rooney was carp.

true!! ;)

well im up for it,even with knackered knees,pay me that sort of dosh plus endorsements and ill give 90 mins.
oh wait a minute thought i was there anyway :LOL:

I heard on the news it would cost the FA £12 mill to sack our non-English manager.
Keep him on and use £12 mill to train 11 keen, enthusiastic talented youngsters to play cohesively as a team, and see if we can win the next fiasco.

Sponsored Links
Back