Extending a chrome flush pipe for a WC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've just bought a traditional low level cistern for my WC pan, and now trying to find a chrome exposed flush pipe to connect the toilet to the cistern.

However, the back of the toilet pan is 350mm away from the wall meaning I can't find a standard chrome flush pipe long enough to connect between the cistern and the pan! (WC pan is cemented into a basement floor and so I don't want to touch it)

The 2 ideas I have are as follows:

1) use a chrome bath waste pipe with a 90 degree bend. I managed to find one that is 300 x 600mm x 38mm

2) use a standard low level chrome flush pipe, and try to extend one end of pipe to reach the back of the pan. However, I can't find anything I can use to extend it by about 80-100mm.

3) make a 80mm deep stud behind the cistern to bring cistern closer to the pan - but really don't like this option as will look pants.

Any ideas / advice much appreciated as always.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Another option, is to buy a high level chrome flush, and cut out a section of it, where one pipe joins to the other and add it into the end of a low level flush pipe.

This will end up quite an expensive flush pipe though

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back