extensions timberframe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello i am thinking about building a timberframe extension on top a solid patio with 5ft solid side wall and exsisting drainage chanel on other side from driveway for project rainwater.can itap into gravity clay pipe with two easysleeveeves and a tripple socket junction and a boss joint on top of triple for waste water utilities 4ft from shallow manhole going downwards and only my waste entering the manhole 1st on run.would it be ok to do this way.

regards dermot angel woodfloors

Sponsored Links
i'm not getting it dermot. :confused:

are you building a connie?

the rainwater should go into a soakaway, or if that is not an option, into a storm drain system.

the very last resort is the sewer system.

hello noseall :?:

to make a toilet in extension like borat :D
do i join to clay pipe or run a new pipe into clay manhole and what type of boards do i need to pebble dash on.

dermot

It all gobbledy-gook to me.

The thread title is "timber frame extension" and you're on about drains and pebble-dashing boards?

The answer lies in paragraphs and/or bullet points I think

Edit

LOL .... g o o k gets caught by the swear filter :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Yep, I fought the locals in 'nam

Tottenam
machinegun.gif

yeah ok woody no need to be a smarty critic .

what boards can i use to pebledash on.
do i need planing permision for single storey extension.
do i need plans and a building inspector to put pipe into manhole.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back