Exterior timber paints

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking to replace old, ugly, uPVC exterior cladding with quality timber. I'm looking for flat, opaque colour finish. Have previously used Valtii opaque paint on exterior timber - very, very good. Supplier is offering Olympic PPG Acrylic paint finish - my questions are 1> is acrylic microporous, as the Valtii paint is, and 2> anyone any experience of this product? Looking for low maintenance, high durability obviously.

Sponsored Links
i think the paint you could be looking for is architectural silignam comes in coulors and is (i think) microparus 25 year guaranty check out a decent paint merchant hope it helps ;)

I too have been painting exterior wood with Valtii colours is it no longer available as I cannot seem to get it from the previous supplier in Edinburgh?

Sponsored Links
Johanna... got Valtti from paint shop in Rutherglen. They have huge stock, and can mix to code required.

It's not cheap, but brilliant!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back