extreme weather

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Believe it or not, I took this photo earlier today, approx. 5:30pm ON A HOT LATE JULY AFTERNOON :eek: it went dark enough for the streetlights to come on at one point. The thunder and lightening was unreal too, my dog daren't move from her spot in the corner.

anybody else take any pictures of this extreme weather?

Sponsored Links
Nothing but sun and heat up here!!

p.s. is that a ghost in the bottom RHS?

Spark123 said:
Nothing but sun and heat up here!!

p.s. is that a ghost in the bottom RHS?
errrrrrr no, twas jurassic park on the telly. see i took the photo through a window. And i was only watching that film because Sky packed in for the duration of the storm.

Sponsored Links
Yer, we've had heavy rain, with a bit of thunder and lightning all day.

Maybe it's just an oop north thing.

It's grim oop north :D

markie said:
Regarding the weather, has anyone found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow yet, and which end is it at, ? :LOL:

The other end. :eek:

well tonight I went over to the New Inn in the boat for supper and a phew bevvies, the wind was fresh and it was raining when we came back the sun was shining and the sea was flat like a mill pool.
nice ;)

Richardp said:
well tonight I went over to the New Inn in the boat for supper and a phew bevvies, the wind was fresh and it was raining when we came back the sun was shining and the sea was flat like a mill pool.
nice ;)

Enjoy it while you can, the sea being flat that is, when they open the boarders, it won't be flat for long. Sh#t i must remember to put a sock in it, :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back