F15 code on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just moved home and went to put heating on and it's showing error code f15 on my Honeywell thermostat. I've googled the manual and it states Remove plug in hW socket and connect to correct socket however I haven't a clue what a hw socket is or where I find it? Any ideas anyone?e

Sponsored Links
If it is the Smartfit Y Plan it means there is something plugged in to the HW valve socket which should not be used. You should remove the plug and put it in the correct socket (in the base unit).

This would normally be found on commisioning the system though.

Ths is my first house so never personally used a central heating system before lol. Would it be mouthing that's going to cost me a fortune if I call someon out?

Shouldn't cost much to switch over a plug in the base unit. Is it an existing system? If so it would be a strange thing to happen as it would never have worked.

Sponsored Links
Yea the house is 10 years old it seems intermitting as I pressed the reset button and it started working, then worked for few hours then stopped again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back