F37 boiler error

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, :) just wondering would anyone know how 2 fix a heating problem. I have a Ferroli optimax boiler, a sealed system and only have it since 2009. however on a few occasions it stopped working and i got the error code F37, most times with a lot of fiddling about....i.e. turning off rads.. .turning on taps eventually it would kick in and start. But not this time:( :rolleyes: I'v looked at the manual :confused: but its saying something about the pressure.....but i cant get it back up to 1 or 1.5 cos what i normally do is turn the valve and the guage bar moves but this time doesnt budge at all and btw my first time here sorry if this seems more like an essay :oops: any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Sponsored Links
Have you looked at the FAQs?

Your filling loop may be blocked or there may be no supply presure.

A common problemn is plastic knobs rotate on the metal shaft. You may need to remove the knob and see what position the shaft is in?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back