Domicompact F24B Ferroli Boiler- F37 error

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good afternoon, I have the F37 error on my boiler. The pressure is around 0.5- so suspect this needs to be increased however I cant determine what valves relate to the water pressure. Have included a picture below if this helps. Thanks!

boiler.jpg

Sponsored Links
The silver braided hose is your filling loop.

Turn the slotted chrome screw 90 degrees, open the black-handled valve cautiously. you will hear water flow.

When you get 1 bar on your gauge return both valves to their previous closed positions.

Cheers both - that worked in that the hot water is working. Heating isn’t though, Nest thermostat is suggesting it will take 2 hours to heat up so will wait and see. Noted on the replacement boiler!

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Cheers both - that worked in that the hot water is working. Heating isn’t though, Nest thermostat is suggesting it will take 2 hours to heat up so will wait and see. Noted on the replacement boiler!
2 hours to heat up? Is it firing for heating?

2 hours to heat up? Is it firing for heating?
Nope hasn't all night. Nothing at all so might have a problem here not fixed by increasing pressure.No error code now and hot water works...any idea?

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Nope hasn't all night. Nothing at all so might have a problem here not fixed by increasing pressure.No error code now and hot water works...any idea?
Sound like could be the heat link. Have you tried pressing the button? Failing that, maybe join the 2 switch wires?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back