Fakro WGI/C conservation rooflight

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I'm a new member, read many topics over the years - apologies if my postingis in the wrong place!!

I'm putting a new slate roof on my garage and have purchase some Fakro WGI/C roof windows. I was categorically told that these have integrated universal (tile and slate) flashing.

The instructions are mearly sketches and the online video both show how to fit in a tiled roof. I get that, but not how to fit the slates around it. There seems to be a upright priofile which a tile would sit on on each side of the window but I can't get my head around where the slate line should butt up to, as it can't go over the upstand - unless I hammer it flat.

Anyone had any experience of these or may just be able to offer some advice.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
I have not fitted a fakro for a year or so, but I still find it hard to belive the have a universal flashing kit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back