Fan Grille

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
People,

After careful thought and consideration I am going to install an "inline fan" in my loft which will remove air from my bathroom and vent it through the fan and out through an external grille.

Can anyone advise on where I can purchase a fan grille for the fitment into the bathroom ceiling which has closers which look similar to the fan in the attached link.

http://www.iconfan.co.uk/icon/icon-detail.asp?ProductID=4

These have an iris design that ensures the flaps remain closed when the fan is not opperational. I have e-mailed the manufacturer but I believe thier covers are only for their fans and will not suit my application.

I would like to know if anyone is aware of another grille supplier who may be able to assist

Cheers

Need Help21

Sponsored Links
Forget it. Icon do not do it as a stand alone item. They are integral to the fan and operated by a solenoid.

Why don't you fit one of these - they have a nice looking bathroom inlet point. Soler & Palau

Or buy a whole Icon fan!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back