Fans boo Prince William and the national anthem.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Really? What's all that about? I've always thought the term patriot is over-used.

Sponsored Links
Still not sure what is going on. That did not sound like booing to me and if they were, at what its not clear at all. I think the media is trying to make a story out of a non event

Sponsored Links
Liverpool fans booed.... they always do

Regardless of me being from Liverpool, I think Man City 'fans' take the biscuit with their vile chanting/jeering Liverpool fans when the played each other a few weeks ago.. If I remember correctly, it was the Liverpool fans who showed their empathy with Ronaldo(?), after his wife lost the baby they were expecting.
Not saying no Liverpool fans boo, of course some of them do as do fans from all clubs, but if this allegation is such wide news why is there nothing on the BBC website or the major newspapers?

Regardless of me being from Liverpool, I think Man City 'fans' take the biscuit with their vile chanting/jeering Liverpool fans when the played each other a few weeks ago.. If I remember correctly, it was the Liverpool fans who showed their empathy with Ronaldo(?), after his wife lost the baby they were expecting.
Not saying no Liverpool fans boo, of course some of them do as do fans from all clubs, but if this allegation is such wide news why is there nothing on the BBC website or the major newspapers?

They did and that was great. I'm happy it wasn't Chelsea playing them that day as some Chelsea fans are idiots.

But Liverpool and Everton have their crap fans like most others. Yet the BBC always made out they were angels.

They did and that was great. I'm happy it wasn't Chelsea playing them that day as some Chelsea fans are idiots.

But Liverpool and Everton have their crap fans like most others. Yet the BBC always made out they were angels.
When was this?

It was reported in several major papers,prince william booed

Scally's & the BBC

When I was following Chelsea we had a bad deserved reputation. Liverpool and Everton were seen by the BBC as the perfect fans that would share a beer and a car to Wembley and in general all round good fans.

They weren't .

..Everton being worst but Liverpool had some real undesirables.

I say this but I've also had a laugh and a beer with Liverpool fans before the game at Anfield...

I was at Leicester the day of Hillsborough. I know what football fans where like in them days. All football fans not just Liverpool but they played the victim when in fact they were the guilty as well the victim.

Did the BBC come out and say that or was it a remark by one of the many pundits?

Did the BBC come out and say that or was it a remark by one of the many pundits?

Your trying to pin me down..... The BBC never made a statement that all Liverpool fans were good and Chelsea fans were bad.

John Motson Barry Davis and others would alway blow their trumpets...

Sponsored Links
Back