Farage

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you say that when her ambitions are so painfully obvious.
Her ambitions were to ensure the government acted legally by putting the brexhit referendum result to a vote in parliament. One of the myths of the referendum was that the voice of the people somehow had the same effect as an act of parliament. It would have been much more honest for Cameroon to say this will be a two stage process, referendum on principle and referendum on the deal.

Blup

Sponsored Links
Why don’t one of your wombels start a thread about something positive for once.

Always moaning, you really are negative people.
There's a difference between pointing out reality, versus propaganda.

Her ambitions were to ensure the government acted legally by putting the brexhit referendum result to a vote in parliament. One of the myths of the referendum was that the voice of the people somehow had the same effect as an act of parliament. It would have been much more honest for Cameroon to say this will be a two stage process, referendum on principle and referendum on the deal.

Blup
Do you think she would have acted in a similar manner if the referendum vote had been in favour of remaining in the EU?

Except without him, Brexit would probably not have happened
Nonsense. The right wing machine was backing Brexit all the way. The lies were off the scale. Forrige was an irrelevant sideshow. Always was always will be. Turned out to be a right turd, even your irrelevant hero forrige said so.

Sponsored Links
Nonsense. The right wing machine was backing Brexit all the way. The lies were off the scale. Forrige was an irrelevant sideshow. Always was always will be. Turned out to be a right turd, even your irrelevant hero forrige said so.

My Hero !!!!, My arse.

Good old Nige.

1E38D73700000578-0-image-a-27_1420367326853.jpg

At my age I have ticked quite a few box's on ballot papers. I cannot recall ever seeing the name 'Farage' on any of them.

Could someone please explain to me how he is a political player & not just a media darling.

At my age I have ticked quite a few box's on ballot papers. I cannot recall ever seeing the name 'Farge' on any of them.

Could someone please explain to me how he is a political player & not just a media darling.

He tells cretins what they want to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back