Farage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
has admitted Brexit has failed.

Didnt he once say that if this happened, he would go and live abroad?

Sponsored Links
has admitted Brexit has failed.

Didnt he once say that if this happened, he would go and live abroad?
He would...but it is very difficult to get a visa now....

...so yeah, he'll just keep haunting us.

Look for his acceptance speech winning best news presenter at the recent 2023 Tric awards. They didn't like it ...

Sponsored Links
He is actually saying he might leave the UK, however I'll believe it when I see it.

He's not looking well.

A lifetime of beer and fags can do that.

It's possible that multimillion donor Arron Banks has not been a channel for Russian funds to Farage and his organisations.

His records of truth and honesty speak for themselves.

I am not a person with access to banking transactions so I am not in a position to say.

Official investigations may have failed to find evidence.

I suppose there must be people and organisations capable of finding out such things.

It's possible that multimillion donor Arron Banks has not been a channel for Russian funds to Farage and his organisations.

His records of truth and honesty speak for themselves.

I am not a person with access to banking transactions so I am not in a position to say.

Official investigations may have failed to find evidence.

I suppose there must be people and organisations capable of finding out such things.

Well, didn't Carole Cadwalladr openly admit in court that her allegations against Banks and Russian money amounted to a pack of lies?

Case closed Sherlock.

He cannot leave the UK, to do so requires money and his bank account has been cancelled :)

Well, didn't Carole Cadwalladr openly admit in court that her allegations against Banks and Russian money amounted to a pack of lies?

Not to my knowledge.

But she may have said whatever it took to end the case. English libel law favours the rich. A billionaire can drag through the courts until the other side runs out of money. Targetting an individual is a method of gagging free speech, surprisingly popular among, for example, oligarchs.

The McLibel case was a startling and very rare result of justice.

Did you read this?

The banks have avoided saying what information they have gathered.

Last edited:
Surprise surprise looks as though good old Nigel isn't going to leave the UK after all. He is however taking a break from presenting etc for a week or few to assess the situation and plan how to proceed.

I thought that minnow was a free marketeer, so should be fine with banks doing business with who they please, or not doing business, as in this case.

Surprise surprise looks as though good old Nigel isn't going to leave the UK after all.
Hopefully he is now starting to realise that like many millions of others he has more limited choices!

Luckily his kids are in a position of choice as they are dual nationals (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back