fault with service 1100 spin washing machine.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys, i hope you can help me out. i have a 3 year old service washing machine. unsure of model no. it has 3 buttons and 2 dials on the front, left hand dial is the spin setting and the right hand dial is the programme selection.

for some reason the spin cycle dosnt work. on all the programme selections it just seem's to finish, leaving it half full of water.

any ideas....

cheers in advance jay

Sponsored Links
Check any buttons like "rinse hold" "crease guard" etc aren't activated. i.e. in when they should be out and vice versa.
Failing that, check the drain pump and hoses for blockages.

If you open the flap at the bottom where the filter is you should find the model and serial there.

washer is an m6115. the pump seems ok as it drains the chamber quite quick. it just dosnt seem to change to the spin cycle. there are no other buttons activated.

dose anyone know where i can find a wiring diagram for this washer....still cant find out whats causing it, all the pipes are clear, preasure switch is making when i blow down the tube. there are no blockages. im suspecting the pcb, but want to be sure. anyone got any ideas.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ok, more to the pint, can anybody tell me what order the wires go in off the preasure switch

Sponsored Links
i wish. the missus has said im not aloud another beer till ive fixed it. give me a boiler and i will fix it no probs. give me a washer and im stumped. cant find any info on it what so ever......looks like its time for a new washer.

Check the connectors at the pcb for burnt connections. Tighten all the connectors if there's no apparent damage to connectors or pcb.
Failing that I'd have to agree and suspect the pcb.
Good old Antonio Merloni, producing appliances nearly as good as his brother. :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back