faulty cooker fuse ?

I did not in my post suggest doing anything dangerous. However since I realised there was a dangerous option I added one safety comment.
Which was read by two people in a way I had not considered and the valid comments were made.

I can't quite believe what you're saying Eric.
The sentence you removed from your initial post could have only existed for one reason only. There's no way you typed that without knowing what it intended. I believe I read it in the way it was intended.

Sponsored Links
Well done again mods :rolleyes:

The only one to recommend any dangerous practices in this thread was Eric, and he was promptly and rightly criticised for doing so, and his errors pointed out. The content that has been removed from this post by Moderator 8 was deleted completely unnecessarily, and the whole topic may as well now be binned, as it is of little value to anyone.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back