Favourite junk food ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
XL bacon double cheese burger from BK.

I've limited my self to one every three months. Sooooooo unhealthy.

Gotta be anything in a tray with chips/rice...

usually Chicken Satay or Beef Chilli & garlic

tortilla chips with peach/mango salsa

and on the sweet side.........

double fudge brownies

or cookies........homemade choccy chip ones ;) :LOL:

deep fried haggis with chips.

And a dessert of deep-fried Mars bars in batter.

JohnD said:
And a dessert of deep-fried Mars bars in batter.

I used to love them when I was at school. Not had one in years.

Must call at that chippie and clog my arteries

KFC for me! I cannot for the life of me work out why they don't deliver, though. As I type this I have a raging hangover and would love a KFC, but really can't be arsed to walk into town for one......

ninebob said:
KFC for me! I cannot for the life of me work out why they don't deliver, though. As I type this I have a raging hangover and would love a KFC, but really can't be a***d to walk into town for one......
Theres one at the end of our road, practically :LOL: I have to say, its a toss up between a zinger tower w/diet pepsi (to balance out the unhealthiness) from KFC or a bacon double from BK. I really like BK chips, very savoury. Macca dee's burgers, IMO are poor value.

And the MDs in doncaster are always full of prosti-tots (young girls in short skirts and tons of make-up and mobile phones blaring out the lastest gangsta-rap) and their boyfriends (usually about 5 years older w/burberry caps and the Nova parked outside). It just doesn't feel good eating in their company. :confused:

I always wondered what deep-friend Mars bars tasted like. Wonder if our local chippy still does them . . . You'd think the chocolate would melt in the oil . . . :eek:

Crafty said:
I always wondered what deep-friend Mars bars tasted like. Wonder if our local chippy still does them . . . You'd think the chocolate would melt in the oil . . . :eek:

The mars bar is frozen when it is battered and put in the oil.

The batter then goes crispy before the bar melts, enveloping the gooey chocolate.

Bet you can't eat two :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back