Ferolli 80E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, I hope I am in the right place, this place was recommended to me by a pal of mine.

I have just moved into a new property with a Ferolli 80E boiler. All works great with the hot water (apart from a low pressure problem in the shower - but that's another story)

Our main problem is that now it's got colder I went to get the CH working. I bled the radiators beforehand and then went to set the timer.

It seem's that it does want to play! When I set the timer or just set it to '1/on' it does not light up like it does with the water.

When we run the hot tap the CH light flashes indicating a 'standby' mode but it does not stay on and does not start heating the house.

I have read this may be a problem with a thermostat but we have searched high and low and we are sure there is not another control dial - just the boiler and the dials on the radiators - which I have tested on several settings.

The fachia light does not light up and the flame does not start up unless we have the tap running.

Any help muchly appreciated!

Steve

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back