Ferolli Optimax he31

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,
Can anyone help, I've got a ferolli he31c and had a new pcb fitted in april this year, now my problem is that the boiler is saying the hot water is in demand even though there is no demand. Is this yet another pcb fault or is there another simple solution?

Getting sick of this bleeding boiler now so will probably get a new one, forever spending on it.

Cheers for any advice guys

Sponsored Links
on another post you mentioned you've had this installed only a few year. so whys it not under the five year guarantee. budget boiler budget install my guess.

u need a crowbar to repair it...
well known fault with ferolli (there cheap and nasty) simples

The boiler was fitted whilst the missus was taking a year out of the country, she rented house out and the old boiler knackered up. The insurance then recommended she had a Ferolli. Since she got back she never had it serviced. Have given up with it now. Can anyone recommend a decent installer in the Manchester M33 area that can come and have a look and give us a quote?

Cheers guys.

Sponsored Links
Pick which manufacturer you prefer there are some good ones out there Worcester are doing a 5 year warranty on the CDi range just now and its a decent piece of kit, vaillant Alpha Viessman all good, once you have decided which you prefer contact them and ask who they would recommend to install for your post code, dont get another ferroli you buy crap you buy twice as you have already experienced good luck Ian

Brilliant, thanks very much for that Ian, just what I needed. Yes I found the hard way with the Ferolli, wouldn't touch them with a bargepole now. Will go for the Worcester I think. Thanks again, much appreciated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back