ferroli 701

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
i have a ferroli optima 701 boiler the water went off and the wife ran the hot water without any mains coming in since then i can not get my pilot to stay on to fire up the boiler. i get the light wait 15 -20 seconds but the light just keeps going out it was all fine till the water went off any ideas many thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
ok thanks, things were fine till that bloody water went off and the wife decided to run the water out of the boiler thanks again

Women eh :?: :rolleyes: :LOL:

I remember when mine was in the shower washing her hair just as Thames Water decided they wanted to change a bit of pipe down the road.

Cue pigeon English - imagine irrate little Japanese women with eyes shut and screaming at a poor girl in a call centre obviously p1ssing herself laughing:

I HAVE BUBBLE IN MY HARE. YOU TURN BRUDY WATER BACK ON. I WANT TO SPEAK TO MANAGER. YOU SO STUPID! WHY YOU RARFFING. IT NOT FUNNY.

At that point I started to lose it as well.

ah well.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back