Ferroli Falcon Boiler - No lights on boiler??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

At first I noticed that the no pilot light was on. No problem rest the boiler via the switch and all was well. All of a sudden I checked the boiler and NO lights are on. I ran the hot water, but no pilot light. My timer display is on so power is still running to this part of the unit but there seems to be no power running to the circuit board which contains the ON/OFF/RESET switch. I removed the fuse and attempted to start the boiler up but there was no power completely dead, totaly different so the fuse still works so I replaced the fuse and again seems to start up but no green lights to indicate boiler on, heating on etc???

I am totally lost and am contemplating purchasing a new PCB. Could it be the ON/OFF/RESET switch is faulty and can these be replaced???

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back