Ferroli Modena 80e, hot water but no heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me, I've tried my manual and a search on this site but haven't found anything.

Basically since this morning we've only been able to get hot water from our boiler but no heat. As soon as any hot water tap is turned on the boiler fires up instantly but no matter what I try I can't get anything from the heating.

I'm also having a problem with the timeclock (which started at the same time) as it is not displaying anything, the AM and PM is flashing along with the : (which is inbetween the hour and minutes display on the clock), I've tried pressing every button on the timeclock but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Set the timeclock slider to clock, press the reset with a pen and set the time.

Thanks for the reply, but I can't seem to get that to work, is there any particular position the other slider has to be at? Or does it need to be held in for a specific length of time?

Set the clock/auto/program slider to clock. Push in the reset with a pen for a few seconds. If nothing happens suspect the timeclock has failed.

Sponsored Links
could some one help i am having the same problem with my boiler the same model cannot get the heating to come on i have set to the winter setting do not understand how to use the clock it has a + and- signs and it says over ride where could i find an on line manual i am quite dumb at diy any help apprciated

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back