FGA which is the best on the market for the price.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dose anyone know the best FGA to buy and where is the place to buy it.
I was thinking about a Kane 455 cpa1 kit, but it’s a bit pricey £600+
I would like it under £600
Hope you can help
Regard Tony

Sponsored Links
Original cost is immaterial...calculate the running costs throughout it's life (say 5 years).

Personally I have a Kane 425 on a fixed price servicing/maintainance contract and would not hesitate to go for the Kane 455 since the annual service is now so much cheaper.

Dose anyone know the best FGA to buy and where is the place to buy it.
I was thinking about a Kane 455 cpa1 kit, but it’s a bit pricey £600+
Regard Tony

google ges uk. They are in watford. All the gas people on here would highly recommend them. The Anton V2 is well under £600 if you don't buy the extras and a very good fga. I recently got one to replace a telegan sprint and I'm very happy with the decision.

Sponsored Links
http://www.test4less.co.uk/details.asp?ProductID=935&menuselect=g

That's where I got mine, also comes with a gas sniffer if rather basic. Bonus is you get a free half decent multimeter with it

He should be able to get the v2 less than that pack price. Also I'd ask yourself if you really need a printer. I never used one in the last 7 years of owning the sprint. You just write down the values from the display.

If you are doing boiler servicing/commissioning all you need is a good solid FGA, ie the V2, test probe with filter, pressure hose(s), the temperature probes and the soft carry case. Anything else is just fluff and a hook to try and get you to spend more.

I have telegan sprint 2 ,an excellent piece of kit with all the extras,had for many years and it never lets me down

Servicing it goes to GES as mentioned above ,an excellent company who will carry out all calibration etc and is well recommended in the combustion chamber

They also have refurbished stuff so maybe worth giving them ring

there you go have look

http://www.gesuk.com/home.html

BTW i dont work for them just recommending on the basis of the superb service i have had in the past :LOL: :LOL:

I'd recommend the TPi range.

We used to run seven Antons and they were always going wrong. Cost me a fortune.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back