Final splash

J

JMLanders

A moment's reflection - Last of the Summer Wine is to be axed. Peter Sallis is 89.

Sponsored Links
Never mind. Peter Sallis can carry on with the Wallace and Grommit films, well into his nineties. Ohh and the TV adverts . ;) ;) ;)

I once read ( maybe on here.. ) that when he goes for a pee, he takes out his hankie and wipes the end of it before putting it away...
don't know if that was urban myth or something he said in an interview once..

Sponsored Links
You never know what may come up in a tie-break question :LOL: :LOL:

I once read ( maybe on here.. ) that when he goes for a pee, he takes out his hankie and wipes the end of it before putting it away...
don't know if that was urban myth or something he said in an interview once..

Pray tell us what you do?

Then again,

DON'T! :LOL: :LOL:

It was never the same once Foggy and Compo were gone. They did tend to use it as a last dumping ground for ancient actors, which was interesting.

I always fancied Wesleys daughter (the one married to Barry).

Trying to remember the bloke in the 1970's - he was also the indian chappie in It Ain't Half Hot Mum

They did tend to use it as a last dumping ground for ancient actors, which was interesting.

You made an good point, about using older actors. I think New Tricks is great to watch because of the use of older actors. I remember them when they were young. I'm all for bigger and better dumping grounds for them. It may even take over from that tripe - Britains Got Some Talent Some Where But I Don't No Where.

OK a spin off question:

Would you do Marina?

Marina+Jane+Ferguson.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back