Finding a washer for tap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a kitchen mono bloc tap which i want to use on a kitchen, but i have lost the base washer that the tap sits on. This washer sits between the sink and the tap body.

Do you know where i can buy a washer like this ? Is it a case of they are only sold with the taps.

I have found this on any and was hoping i may be able to use this kit (or the washer bit from it):
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/M8-Basin-...108557?hash=item3ac371a6cd:g:mrIAAOSwcL5XNEke

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
If you have a look at B&Q multipacks Trevor, Polyplumb do a range of large polythene washers that could do.
A smear of silicone etc and all should be well.
John :)

I have a kitchen mono bloc tap which i want to use on a kitchen, but i have lost the base washer that the tap sits on. This washer sits between the sink and the tap body.

Do you know where i can buy a washer like this ? Is it a case of they are only sold with the taps.

I have found this on any and was hoping i may be able to use this kit (or the washer bit from it):
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/M8-Basin-...108557?hash=item3ac371a6cd:g:mrIAAOSwcL5XNEke

Well if it's THE @trevorbayliss surely you have made an ingenious device that renders the previous one useless!? :ROFLMAO:

If not then PM me your address, I'll check the garage and washer bin in the morning and I may have one to send over mate. If not and you need it in the next day or so then that eBay one will work just fine.

Jon

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back