Fireworks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just seen what I can only describe as the best display i've ever seen for free . Carnt see the point in paying for a box of fountains when proper displays like that are available

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Just seen what I can only describe as the best display i've ever seen for free . Carnt see the point in paying for a box of fountains when proper displays like that are available

Yeh worked as piro tec one year ,golden rain just doesnt do it after that

Our local council no longer has a bonfire "for health and safety reasons"

Despite there being no health and safety issues for the past 30 odd years

As for the fireworks, they do seem to be the same old ones every year with nothing new

pred";p="2564396 said:

Yeh worked as piro tec one year ,golden rain just doesnt do it after that

Excuse my ignorance, is golden rain the same as golden shower?? :cool:[/quote
I'm not sure wnat the right answer is ]

I also agree that a decent run town display offers much better value than buying your own, but I also see the attraction of letting of your own. The only thing that annoys me is people standing just outside the fence to watch the town display, its a fiver, £4 if you pay in advance, foking tight arses!

I went to our towns display this Saturday, paid my £5 and had a cracking display. Next weekend my extended family get together and have our own display, each chipping in for what is a very good amature display, so you get both, and dont entertain the supermarkets offerings.

Daniel

Sponsored Links
Back