First Harlow, now Bletchley

Sponsored Links
Please do
Oh here we go, the normal snippets of rubbish that JohnD resports to because he doesn't like to be challenged. He'd rather wallow in his self-pitying pit of post Brexit woes.

self-pitying pit of post Brexit woes.

The Quitters spent 40 years moaning about being in the EU, and are still moaning now.

Provided they stop moaning within two years, I promise not to grumble about leaving after 2058.

Unlike the Quitters, I have not been spreading made-up lies about straight bananas or prawn-flavoured crisps.

Then your response is wrong.
The article doesn't mention on the rise, however if you actually think, yes, think Himmy, there is a reason now why FGM is a problem. It's 'on the rise' because of the diverse culture that Britain now is (and multicultralism I like btw). The amount of people who practice FGM has risen in the UK, so yes, it's on the rise.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/apr/30/female-genital-mutilation-england-fgm-girls
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...land-reported-every-109-minutes-a6854911.html
http://www.figo.org/news/fgm-cases-rise-uk-0015104" - "The UK has still not fully woken up to the true scale of this extreme violence and we need to ensure that every girl at risk is protected as a matter of urgency."
justcopyright.gif
Your statements are contradictory. Or you are basing your comment on your assumption that is not supported by the articles.

from your links:
Number of girls being treated for FGM rises to 578 in March
The statistics include newly recorded cases of women who were cut many years ago, but have only now approached the authorities.
She added: "The new figures will continue to increase. We are still only at the tip of the iceberg.
It's absolutely obvious that the treatment and reporting of old cases are on the increase. None of these (12 month old) article indicate that the crime is on the increase.
It's just your assumption and it is not supported by the articles.

It's scary, as scary as any hate crime that JohnD talks about.
I agree.
But why divert the discussion away from John's topic onto a different unrelated topic? Why not start another topic that you want to discuss, rather than divert a current, topical discussion?

Sponsored Links
It's pretty clear Blightymam is using the last several decades as his time period in which these things increased, whereas you are using a more recent period. Come now, boys, let's not be disingenuous! There are more fun ways for us to troll each other :sneaky:
Well let's not be disingenuous and we'll use the same time periods for similar comparisons.
Blighty's figures are twelve months old at least! And even they do not support her assertion that FGM is on the rise.

Well let's not be disingenuous and we'll use the same time periods for similar comparisons.
Blighty's figures are twelve months old at least! And even they do not support her assertion that FGM is on the rise.
So was FGM a British thing, or did it become a British problem with the arrival of different cultures? Don't bother, we know the answer.
Are you deliberately being obtuse in refusing to get my point about there being other problems in the UK as well as hate crime, of which are born out of different cultures & ignorance? Don't bother, we know the answer.

I raised it because of JohnD's one-way traffic on topics. Unless it's brexit or anti anti-Islam he's not interested and yet he has told me in the past that I must not exclude other faiths/groups and I must be even. Ha ha. As far as I am concerned there are a lot of problems to do with fear and ignorance, culture and beliefs in the UK and not all of them just down to racism - I don't get to hear of any of these points from him, or you Himmy for that matter.

I know that the FGM numbers are old but that's because this is the first time data has been counted. Why? Is it because it's a bigger problem than originally thought? Don't bother, we know the answer.

The Quitters spent 40 years moaning about being in the EU, and are still moaning now.

Provided they stop moaning within two years, I promise not to grumble about leaving after 2058.

Unlike the Quitters, I have not been spreading made-up lies about straight bananas or prawn-flavoured crisps.
I haven't heard any quitters moan. In fact here is the only place I hear about Brexit now, other than the news occasionally comes from your multiple brexit threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
he has told me in the past that I must not exclude other faiths/groups and I must be even

I fear your imagination is leading you astray, not for the first time, and leading you to post things that are not true, again.

Let's see you try to scrape up some proof.

what's all this about bannanas & prawn flavoured crisps ??

did that come up in the 3 year trade negotiation with the U.S :?:

upload_2016-9-15_18-44-30.png

Will everyone who doesn't already know it please note and remember for the future that Race and Faith are different.

Unfortunately antisemitic is given a class of its own and, as said, we presume that crimes against nationalities is included in Race, so there could actually be no race crimes.

View attachment 105217

Will everyone who doesn't already know it please note and remember for the future that Race and Faith are different.

Unfortunately antisemitic is given a class of its own and, as said, we presume that crimes against nationalities is included in Race, so there could actually be no race crimes.

Will everyone please remember for the future, that according to this analysis of crimes, which is identifying crimes into categories and sub-categories, that anti-semetism is apparently neither crimes against a race or a faith. :rolleyes:

If you wish to base your belief that islamophobia is not a type of racial discrimination on a categorisation and sub-categorisation of crimes, then straws and clutching comes to mind.

Further more there is a definite category or sub-category of "Race", then you claim that there can be no "Race" crimes! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back